Environmental Liability Insurance For Farms
Our Farm Environmental Liability insurance policy is designed to meet the needs of the agricultural and horticultural industries in respect of their environmental liabilities.
Cover, features and benefits include:
Cover for up to £2,000,000 for loss resulting from any pollution in, on, at, under or migrating from the covered location or during transportation, including:
- Own land clean-up costs
- Other land clean-up costs
- Emergency containment costs
- Environment Agency expenses/charges
- Reinstatement of natural habitat costs
- Legal technical defence costs
Cover for up to £50,000 First Party Business Interruption resulting from any pollution in, on, at, under or migrating from the covered location.
Exceptions and limitations
- Pollution or Natural Resources. Damage arising out of a deliberate act or omission, wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
- Fines/Penalties arising out of criminal, civil action.
- Genetically Modified Organisms
- Prior pollution conditions
- Underground storage tanks