Our Farm Environmental Liability policy is designed to meet the needs of the agricultural and horticultural industries in respect of their environmental liabilities.
Cover, features and benefits include:
Cover for up to £2,000,000 for loss resulting from any pollution in, on, at, under or migrating from the covered location or during transportation, including:
- Own land clean-up costs
- Other land clean-up costs
- Emergency containment costs
- Environment Agency expenses/charges
- Reinstatement of natural habitat costs
- Legal technical defence costs
Cover for up to £50,000 First Party Business Interruption resulting from any pollution in, on, at, under or migrating from the covered location.
Exceptions and limitations
- Pollution or Natural Resources. Damage arising out of a deliberate act or omission, wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
- Fines/Penalties arising out of criminal, civil action.
- Genetically Modified Organisms
- Prior pollution conditions
- Underground storage tanks