Farm Insurance Account Handler
About the role
We are currently looking to recruit a Farm Insurance Account Handler to help manage our growing client base. As we continue to expand this is a highly exciting time to join us, with a number of innovative projects in the pipeline. Even before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic we were comfortable with remote working. As such, our working from home policy is very flexible so this role can be office based or remote. However, remote workers will be required to come into the office once or twice a month.
You will work closely within our team of Account Handlers to provide administrative and sales support to our Farm Insurance Consultants. The role will involve frequent contact with our clients, handling renewals, mid-term adjustments and new business quotes for a range of insurance products. We will provide full training necessary for the role.
This role is open to those with or without insurance experience. If you have a desire to learn, a keen eye for detail and a positive approach to your work we would like to hear from you.
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Processing of mid-term adjustments, renewals, and new business
- Liaising with insurers and broker partners
- Preparing quotes using in house database and insurer hubs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and confident telephone manner
- The ability to prioritise and organise your own workload to meet deadlines
- The ability to negotiate on behalf of our clients
- Adaptable with close attention for detail
- Positive mind-set
- Genuine experience or interest in farming and agriculture
Working with us
You will receive a competitive salary (dependent upon experience) and benefits package, including a company pension scheme. You will be working with our friendly team based in the heart of the New Forest. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include any relevant information as to why you would like to join us.